Cable Lay & Cable Handling SystemsMore Info
Cable Lay and Cable Handling Systems
Parkburn supplies a wide range of cable lay equipment for onshore and offshore use.
The Parkburn design philosophy is to provide, high performance, easily mobilised, rugged and reliable low maintenance systems.
From large, fully-synchronised Power Cable and Telecoms Fibre Optic back-deck lay and repair systems through to simple lightweight cable transporters, Parkburn takes pride in the services and equipment provided to its worldwide customer base.
The cable lay product range currently offered includes:
Using proven mechanical design philosophies in conjunction with state-of-the-art electronic drives and controls, Parkburn supplies rugged, reliable equipment for fast mobilisation and safe & simple operation. Equipment can be provided as individual stand-alone machines, or as part of fully-synchronised and automated turnkey back-deck handling systems.
Typical Parkburn Cable Equipment Features & Benefits:
- Full AC vector-controlled wheel / track / firing line synchronisation
- Product-safe, smooth & accurate digital speed and tension control
- Auto lay capability
- Integral support hydraulics and load cell dynamometry
- Bio-degradable hydraulic oil options
- Local, remote and/or radio control options
- Remote diagnostics
- Power regeneration to system supply
- Self-contained plug and play systems
- Containerised system options
- Static/dynamic FAT options prior to delivery
- Fast and efficient installation and commissioning
- Worldwide service support