Cable Lay and Cable Handling SystemsMore Info
Cable Lay and Cable Handling Systems
Parkburn supplies a wide range of cable lay equipment for onshore and offshore use.
The Parkburn design philosophy is to provide, high performance, easily mobilized, rugged and reliable low maintenance systems consistently across its specialist markets.
From large and fully synchronized Power Cable and Telecoms Fiber Optic back deck lay and repair systems, though to simple lightweight cable transporters, Parkburn takes pride in the services and equipment provided to its worldwide customer base.
The cable lay product range currently offered includes;
Utilising proven mechanical design philosophies in conjunction with state-of-the-art electronic drives and controls, Parkburn supplies heavy duty equipment for fast mobilisation and safe & simple operation, either as an individual stand-alone piece of equipment, or as part of a fully synchronised and automated turnkey back deck handling system.
Typical Parkburn Cable Equipment Features & Benefits
- Full AC vector-controlled wheel / track / firing line synchronisation
- Product safe, smooth & accurate digital speed and tension control
- Auto lay capability
- Integral support hydraulics and load cell dynamometry
- Bio-degradable hydraulic oil options
- Local, remote and/or radio control options
- Remote diagnostics
- Power regeneration to system supply
- Self-contained plug and play systems
- Containerised system options
- Static / Dynamic FAT options prior to delivery
- Fast and efficient installation and commissioning
- Worldwide service support
Download Our Brochure
For more information about our projects & markets