General Purpose HandlingMore Info
General Purpose Handling
Parkburn provides robust and reliable general purpose handling systems for a variety of offshore and onshore applications.
Parkburn can undertake bespoke design and build projects based on customer requirements.
Current applications include:
- Dive support vessel umbilical winches
- Submarine ventilation umbilical winches
- Seismic streamer winches/ reels
- Oceanographic/ survey winches
- Antarctic exploration winches
- Tugger winches for onshore and offshore applications
- Replenishment At Sea (RAS) Equipment
- Special Purpose Handling Systems
Parkburn’s general handling systems are used by a large number of operators worldwide for a variety of onshore and offshore applications.
Parkburn’s customers benefit from:
- All design (control, drive and mechanical) completed in-house by Parkburn engineers
- Comprehensive in-house testing capability
- Safe, smooth and accurate digital speed and tension control
- Local, remote and/or portable radio control
- Full AC vector-controlled motors
- Power regeneration capability
- Containerisation and open-deck options
- Fast, efficient installation and commissioning
Complete range of design, manufacturing and test certification options available.
Parkburn can provide on-site assessment and offer costed solutions to improve equipment productivity, safety and reliability.