Drives and Control SystemsMore Info
Drives and Control Systems
Parkburn Drives and Control Systems division based in Hamilton, Scotland have been at the leading edge of System Design for over 30 years.
Offering complete, integrated Offshore and Marine solutions as well as many Industrial applications.
We provide a Turnkey approach incorporating in-house design capability for all aspects of the System including specification and selection of PLC, SCADA, Variable Speed Drive, Motor Control and Instrumentation as well as Manufacture, Test and Commissioning capability.
We have extensive knowledge of many forms of Drive System having pioneered the market transition from conventional Hydraulic Control to the very latest Vector Drive Control, bringing with it of course many benefits, not least being the much-improved impact on the Environment. Our Drive Systems offer high performance, flexibility and reliability, engineered to withstand the harshest of Marine conditions. Capable of Installation on or below Deck, integral to the equipment or indeed fully containerised to suit the relevant application.
Our systems incorporate all leading design protocols for the following:
- Full PLC control systems utilising all major manufacturers (Allen Bradley, GE Fanuc, Siemens, Beckhoff etc.)
- Intelligent Motor Control using the latest Vector Drive Technology to optimise energy efficiency
- Operator interface ranging from simple HMI application to full SCADA systems
- Local & Remote Hardwired, Radio or Portable Control Packages
- Batch ERP and factory MES
- Third Party Equipment Interface and Upgrades.
Parkburn design and build to all Class requirements utilising our Inventor 3D design and modelling capability.
Download Our Brochure
For more information about our projects & markets