Drives & Control SystemsMore Info
Drives and Control Systems
Parkburn’s Drives and Control Systems division based in Hamilton, Scotland has been at the leading edge of system design for over 30 years.
Parkburn offers complete, integrated offshore and marine solutions as well as many industrial applications.
Parkburn offers a turnkey approach incorporating in-house design capability for all aspects of the system including specification and selection of PLC, SCADA, variable speed drive, motor control and instrumentation as well as a comprehensive manufacture, test and commissioning capability.
Parkburn has extensive knowledge of all modern electric drive systems having pioneered the market transition from conventional hydraulic control to the very latest, environment-friendly vector drive controls. Parkburn’s drive systems offer high performance, flexibility and reliability. They are engineered to withstand the harshest of marine conditions, they are capable of installation on or below deck, integral to the equipment or indeed fully-containerised to suit the relevant application.
Parkburn’s systems incorporate all leading design protocols for the following:
- Full PLC control systems utilising all major manufacturers (Allen Bradley, GE Fanuc, Siemens, Beckhoff etc.)
- intelligent motor control using the latest vector drive technology to optimise energy efficiency
- Operator interface ranging from simple HMI application to full SCADA systems
- Local & remote hardwired, radio or portable control packages
- Batch ERP and factory MES
- Third party equipment interface and upgrades
Parkburn designs and builds to all class requirements utilising our Inventor 3D design and modelling capability.