Launch & Recovery SystemsMore Info
Launch and Recovery Systems
Parkburn designs, manufactures and supports a wide range of offshore launch and recovery systems for a variety of applications. These systems integrate rugged, proven mechanical designs with advanced PLC control and variable speed electric drives.
Operators of Parkburn launch and recovery systems benefit from very safe, reliable and highly controllable systems supported worldwide by a dedicated customer support organisation.
Parkburn Launch and Recovery Systems:
- Dive support vessel handling systems
- Deep submergence rescue vehicle (DSRV) handling
- ROV/AUV handling
- A-frames and winches for ploughs & trenchers
- Multi-purpose stern and side-mounted A-frames
- Boat launch & recovery systems
Parkburn launch and recovery systems are used for a multitude of manned and unmanned applications.
Customers benefit from:
- Complete range of Classification Society design, manufacturing and test options available
- All system design (control, drive and mechanical) provided in-house by Parkburn engineers
- Electric and hydraulic drive options available
- Local and/or remote control as required by operator
- Easy to mobilise, operate and maintain
Parkburn can undertake bespoke design and build projects based on customer requirements.
Parkburn can provide on-site assessment and offer costed solutions to improve equipment productivity, safety and reliability