Cable Haulers & Transporters
Having produced the first “LCE” in 1969, Parkburn has been at the forefront of cable handling market technology. The portable Cable Hauler / Transporter has evolved from inefficient hydraulic systems to the new modern state of the art AC VSD systems, with multiple wheel pairs, which can be synchronisable with other haulers (if built to the same world leading standard), providing the owner with maximum flexibility.
Utilising proven mechanical design philosophies in conjunction with state-of-the-art electronic drives and controls, Parkburn supplies heavy duty equipment for fast mobilisation and safe & simple operation, either as an individual stand-alone piece of equipment, or as part of a fully synchronised and automated turnkey back deck handling system.
Parkburn Cable Hauler / Transporter Features & Benefits
- Full AC vector-controlled motor synchronisation and load share
- Cable safe, smooth & accurate digital speed and tension control options
- Integral support hydraulics
- Bio-degradable hydraulic oil option
- Local, remote and/or radio control options
- Remote diagnostic capability
- Self-contained plug and play systems
- Static / Dynamic FAT options prior to delivery
- Fast and efficient installation and commissioning
Download Our Brochure
For more information about our projects & markets