Dive Handling SystemsMore Info
Dive Handling Systems
Parkburn has continued to design and develop “class leading” launch and recovery solutions for all main handling system requirements associated with saturation system diving and submarine rescue activities. Our systems today currently link with the World Records for both the deepest saturation dives and the greatest number of “trouble free” diving operations for the dive system operators. We look to set the bar in system design and operation with a full awareness of the ultimate needs associated with the aim to be “best in class” today.
- Inbuilt and portable “plug and play” system design
- Single or triple wire configuration
- World-wide class system compliance
- Independent third party SIL review and assessment
- “All electric” drive designs with remote diagnostic capability
- Integral active or passive heave compensation
- Load impulse protection on all main wires
- Operator training and competence assessment
- Full FAT and dynamic functionality demonstration
A complete range of fully redundant and electrically driven winches is available in both single-wire conventional format and triple wire “non clump” format for “in water” operations. These can be provided as in-built designs for dedicated DSV Diving Bell / SDC operations or in a portable format for over-side or through moonpool vessels of convenience. Inherent redundancy offers no loss of power or speed during secondary recovery modes coupled with full active heave compensation when operating at diving depths.
Additional boom or A-Frame systems compliment the product portfolio for deployment and recovery of submarine rescue “SRV” operations including those required for the first response “de-gassing” operations.
Full system design and operational control software is fully developed by our “in-house” dedicated team and a full range of operator or maintenance training can be provided.