Effective Date: 13/02/2019
Parkburn Precision Handling Systems Ltd
26 Whistleberry Industrial Estate
Registered in Scotland Number: SC158127
Policy key definitions:
- “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Parkburn Precision Handling Systems Ltd.
- “you”, “your”, “their”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using this website.
- GDPR means General Data Protection Act.
- Cookies mean small files stored on a users computer or device.
The following privacy statement will outline how we collect, use and disclose personal information.
Processing of Personal Data
Parkburn Precision Handling Systems Ltd. complies with the six principles of GDPR in our processing of personal data which include:
- Lawfulness, fairness, and transparency
- Purpose limitation
- Data minimisation
- Storage limitation
- Integrity and confidentiality
Types of Personal Data We Process
- Personal data you provide to Parkburn – Correspondence with us and/or subscribe to receive our marketing
- Personal data we collect automatically (Technical/ Statistical) – Parkburn will collect technical data such as browser type, IP address used, and usage habits. Parkburn collects this data using cookies.
Like many other websites cookies are used on our website for us to gain a better understanding of how our website is being used and ways in which we can develop it to better user experience.
A cookie is a small file generated by a website and saved by your web browser. Each cookie generated is specific to the user and are used to provide a better browsing experience for that user. Some cookies will be saved for specific time periods, where others may last indefinitely.
Cookies can be disabled on your web browser, however we recommend accepting cookies as this will provide the best user experience while using our website.
How We Process Personal Data
The data we collect enables us to provide our products and services and improve our site and offering for website users. Data collected via cookies is anonymised, to opt out of anonymised tracking visitors can disable cookies on their device.
We will keep hold of your data for no longer than necessary. The length of time will be dependent on any legal obligations we have or the nature of any contracts we may have with you.
How We Use Personal Data
In relation to Article 13 of GDPR, this processing of personal data by this website is based on:
- Consent: you have earned permission in a GDPR-compliant way
- Contract: you need to process their personal data to fulfill a contract
- Legitimate interests: processing their personal data is in your interests, and you’ve carried out a Legitimate Interests Assessment
We will never sell any of your personal data. Parkburn Precision Handling Systems Ltd. will also never share personal with third parties without prior consent. In order to be able to run our business and provide our services to you, we only share data with the following third parties:
- Email management and distribution tools
- Security and fraud prevention services
- Analytics software
Your Rights – GDPR
You have rights as a data subject, these are:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you wish to contact us about any of the rights described above or make a complaint, email us on Data@parkburn.com
International Data Transfers
Personal information that you consent to provide to us may be processed in the UK and or in locations outside the UK in order to deliver our service to you, depending on the nature of your enquiry and relationship with us. This is because our products are used worldwide therefore, we may have to share details with other countries in the world.
Data Security and Protection
We ensure the security of any personal information we hold by using secure data storage technologies and precise procedures in how we store, access and manage that information. Our methods meet the EU GDPR compliance requirement.