Parkburn Precision Handling Systems invites relevant parties to tender a proposal to improve the lighting at our Telford facility.
Areas to be considered for lighting improvements are;
- Factory Bays
- Office and meeting room areasusing Systems
- Exterior Flood Lightings
- General Emergency Lighting throughout facilitys
The Tender will include;
- Lighting Audit/ Survey – complete with;
- Lumens requirements per area
- Predicted Annual Cost Savings
- Predicted Energy Savings
- Predicted CO2 Savings
- Predicted project payback period
- Lighting Layout Plans
- Proposed New fittings
The Tender will include costs for;
- Supply of fittings
- Installation of fittings including equipment
- Method Statements and Risk Assessments in line with QHSE Parkburn policies
- Collection and disposal of existing fittings.
To obtain further information and arrange a visit to the facility to conduct a survey contact Keith Walder on +44 (0) 1952 236054.
The closing date for Tender submissions is 06/Mar/2018.