HV Linear Cable Engines (LCEs)
Parkburn Precision Handling Systems (PPHS) is the world’s most experienced supplier of specialist marine telecoms cable handling systems and equipment.
From producing our first “LCE” in 1968 for the British Post Office Cableship CS Alert, PPHS has led the market to the present day, developing telecoms cable lay and retrieval systems through hydraulic, DC electric to today’s latest state of the art, all AC electric digitally controlled telecoms cable handling systems.
Having supplied systems & equipment to over 73 cableships and depots worldwide, PPHS has unequalled expertise and technical knowledge to provide you a system which perfectly matches your project requirement and vessel capability.
PPHS LCE systems designed and manufactured today are predominantly electrically driven and therefore include the following inherent “Parkburn standard” design features and operational benefits;
- “Plug & Play” Capability for Simple, Fast & Efficient Mobilisation
- In-Line Synchronisation Capability
- Full AC Vector Controlled Motor Synchronisation
- Product Safe, Smooth Digital Speed & Tension Control
- Optional Pitch Compensated Load Cell Dynamometry
- Local, Remote, Hardwire and / or Radio Controls
- Power Regeneration Capability
- Low Maintenance
- Proven In-Service Performance & Reliability
- Containerised Systems Available
Adding our bespoke design capability to an extensive range of existing “off the shelf” designs, Parkburn guarantees its clients LCE systems and equipment, which match perfectly the client’s criteria for performance flexibility, ease of operations, reliability and vessel systems interface.
< previous page
Download Our Brochure
For more information about our projects & markets